Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What are the best single screen FPV goggles with HDMI input out there

zazas321

Reaction score
Hello. I am in search of a single screen FPV goggles with HDMI input for external camera connection. I currently own Skyzone 04x but I was very dissapointed to find that I am not able to adjust the IPD's to adjust the display properly. No matter how I adjust the IPD's I am seeing double view. Even when I adjust both IPD's as close to the center as possible, I can still clearly see a gap between each oled display which makes the goggles very uncomfortable to use. The only way I can get them to use if I cover one eye up, then with the remaining eye I can see one screen and use it as a single display goggles which work much better than with both eyes open.

That is the reason why I am looking for a good quality and good resolution FPV goggles with a big single screen. Hopefuly this could solve my double vision problem

Single screen is not relevant, you still have 2 lenses and these need to be placed properly.
There are goggles with more IPD adjustment ranges and/or wider aperture (more leeway around a given lens positioning) but that's about it.

At some point there were big boxes with just one screen and single lens but that's basically disappeared years ago AFAIK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix