Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

what does the view look like inside DJI's FPV v2 goggles?

motopokep

Reaction score
what does the view look like inside DJI's FPV v2 goggles? with my DJI goggles (the regular white version), i'm seeing a rectangular screen that's quiet away from my eyes. How much better are the FPV goggles?

It would look like trash at the stream resolution. Also would likely be disorientating, it's pretty common for people flying FPV to use the setting to shrink the view down already. To me it's just fine how it is.

Reactions: okw and dirkclod
This is very odd. I don't have this experience at all.

When I'm flying the FPV, it looks like I'm looking out through the windscreen of a regular airplane, but without the bugs. If I relax my mind into it, I can see things in 3D.

That view was the whole reason for getting the FPV.

The FPV V2 goggles that I have produce nothing like the image that you're describing. If that's what the "white" goggles do, then the two are very different.

Reactions: Keifie and careless
now that I have flown with both, the big white DJI goggles have a bigger screen with better video quality it seems. The fpv goggles have a smaller window it seems, but I swapped the thick foam cover with a very thin one, my forehead touches the inside of the goggles, my eyes are almost touching the lenses, it's pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone