Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Whoop here it is

For me, No Thanks!

It took DJI three times before I had a properly working M2P and they weren't the most pleasant folks to deal with. But then, if it wasn't for my M2P, I never would have found FPV... I flew a dozen or more packs today on my whoops, while my M2P has been in the air maybe twice in the last year. I am a photographer and love nature and purchased the M2P to be my ultimate camera that could shoot from any angle and it had a "Hasselblad" camera (they are known for some of the finest and most expensive cameras) just to find out after the purchase, that all the places I wanted to use it, it is not allowed and DJI bought Hassleblad and used their name on a camera that isn't anything near what a real Hassleblad is. And on top of that, about six months after I got it, they changed the "No Fly Zone" crap and I couldn't even start it up inside my own house even for troubleshooting (I got NLD and was at least able to troubleshoot at home). For me, DJI has been nothing but a big...............................................
If I can get around it, I will never purchase another DJI product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Keifie
Interesting, the 46 minute flight time is very impressive. I am curious as to if it will still do 72kp/h.

Talking of timing. A day or two after I ordered a set Xing-e 2207s Iflight came out with the 2208s.

So I recon it will not be compatible with the existing Smart Controller used with Mavic 2? Or compatible with limited range?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya