Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Why has this problem started? Slow sd in goggles.

John Gowland

Reaction score
Help please. I have two Avatas and both have started giving me this problem.
SD in goggles is slow or full.
1669682942482.png

Reactions: Texas Red
Well it's either full or corrupted... Try formatting, if it doesn't help replace.
Card could be a fake too.

Yup thought of that. I have 2 Avatas and about 6 SD cards happens all the time now, didn't before. I only have one r/c so have to reconnect with DJI FPV. So I think the r/c is throwing up errors.
I have one day before I head off abroad. So if I can't find another r/c I may well be without an Avata. Darn.
Thanks though.

RC wouldn't have anything to do with this.
Would get a couple of new cards from a definitely reputable seller.

Last edited:
Thanks Kilrah all the cards I bought are from JB-Hfi definitely not fake ones. You've convinced me its not the RC. Odd that it has only lately started. All the cards are from the same place and work faultlessly on the Mavics and the DJI FPV. I may pop over to a DJI room and see if anyone there has come across it.

Cool kangaroos
Extreme Plus is not fast enough for the Avata you Need the V30 or above Extreme Pro U3 V30 A2 . Had the same problem , fixed now with new cards . Can't say it will fix yours but look in your Avata manual for supported SD cards . It tells you the best SD cards for Avata .

I was using Extreme Pro U3 V30 A2 and the problem went away , , , for a little while , , , so I ordered the exact San Disk card
DJI recommended in 256Gb. and I still have the problem Avata's seem to have a SD Card bug problem . I still get good video
even with the message . I have tried different camera settings from 4K 60fps to 4K 30fps down to 1080P and the problem is still there all of the SD cards work fine in my other DJI drones only the Avata has this problem , did all the updates also with no fix to the problem . Guess I spoke too soon . I have only used San Disk brand and no others . ????? .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff A

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax