Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

tomeirik

Reaction score
hey. i recieved my wizard in the mail a few days ago.after binding my reciever and fiddling with updating to betaflight (3.3.2)from the stock eachine setup something changed... when i tested the motors the first time all of them worked fine.after the update motor nr2 wont spin. im thinking maybe a bad esc? And theres something else... i can no longer choose beetween flightmodes in betaflight (acro,horizon..and all that) they are not listed as options. when i arm it and move the drone it tries to level itself. im new to racing drones but have a phantom from before,and if the wizard levels itself i might as well fly the phantom :) the "3d model" in betaflight doesnt move when i move the drone.
i cant find anything on youtube,probably because i dont know what to search for.
hoping for some good answers here and that my questions wasnt too confusing :)

All the things you describe need to be set up manually after a reflash. I'm afraid you have bitten off a big bite of the quad setup cookie with reflashing. If you can't get eachine to send you a copy of the default firmware to reflash, you can start watching youtube videos. Search youtube for:

Betaflight setup Joshua Bardwell
Betaflight project blue falcon

That will get you started. Yes it is a major pain in the ***. But once you get past the data overload stage, it isn't so bad. I would expect it to take around a week to absorb what you need to get it flying.

i went back,deleted the settings,and started over.again.angle and horizon are now ok and everything seems to be fine now.
but one motor still wont run,so i ordered 4 new ones. Racerstar 20A from banggood.hope to be flying the crap out of this thing soon . i guess starting this hobby have some costs :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax