Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

wizard x220 with flysky fs-i6 help?

ftj_85

Reaction score
So i just started with race drone again ,so never got really familar with them when had walkera 250 runner..had issues with it but does anyone know stock pid on eachine wizard x220? and also the radio since was used setup has dual rate on radio setup with 100 rate/ 0 expo all channels is this stock or not. i did setup to have acro/horizon/angle but the setup has air mode together with horizon and angle. What would the best thing to do get started on this racer and get better and more comfortable with it? Any tips anyone here think benefit me?

So i just started with race drone again ,so never got really familar with them when had walkera 250 runner..had issues with it but does anyone know stock pid on eachine wizard x220? and also the radio since was used setup has dual rate on radio setup with 100 rate/ 0 expo all channels is this stock or not. i did setup to have acro/horizon/angle but the setup has air mode together with horizon and angle. What would the best thing to do get started on this racer and get better and more comfortable with it? Any tips anyone here think benefit me?

Here is a setup video I did for the Wizard x220 and Flysky with Betaflight 3.1.0, not sure if this is exactly what your looking for or would help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232