Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Won’t switch to imperial in safety.

Mori55

Reaction score
After I updated and checked my settings. I switched to imperial , then whent into safety to check my RTH and other settings. It’s all in metric. Even though o switched to imperial it’s showing metric still. I’ve reset everything but still the same.

Thou shalt embrace the superior units! J/K of course but I’ve left all my drones in meters and m/s; its makes my inner engineer happy.

• Haha
Reactions: A.O.
same here. realized after I flew up to 300m instead of 300ft. I thought "weird, I've never been so high before" lol

• Haha
Reactions: Halifax
Wow, I'm not the only having the issue. Might be some kind of firmware glitch ... I contacted DJI and was told that the issue would be escalated to engineering.

Beware of updates!! I'll not be updating mine quite yet..

I'm experiencing the same thing too. I recently updated to the most recent firmware and also noticed that as well. I thought the firmware reset my settings to metric but it's still set to imperial.

No biggie, just multiply the meters by 3 and you'll get a close enough measurement for feet.

Here it is, December, and nothing has changed.

The 01.02.0000 update is actually worth it, flies significantly smoother. That bug is minor in comparison.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
The 01.02.0000 update is actually worth it, flies significantly smoother. That bug is minor in comparison.
Yeah, it's just an annoyance. But I can't stop looking at it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax