Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Yaw's value is changing

korpaczov

Reaction score
Hi all,
My quad is slightly turning left so I connected it to betaflight to look into this.
I have calibrated my radio which is Taranis X9D plus, and I set output points so all the values show at 1500 in betaflight.
It's all looking good except Yaw as the value is 1500 and 2 seconds later it's changing to 1481 by itself. It's pretty much jumping between these numbers.
So I opened the radio and checked all the tension screws but no luck. Then I upgraded the gimbal for frysky M9-R and calibrated the radio all over again.
Yaw's value is still changing by itself so I am about to give up...
Does anyone have any idea what may cause a problem? Any help is much appreciated

• Sad
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Not sure if you've seen this video before but if you are confident you have sorted any mechanical issues with the controller, maybe have a look at this one. Jason is no longer with us but his videos have been pretty handy in the past. I used this one to sort out my drifting on one of my quads and there is another one from Bardwell which is more of a simple drifting fix as opposed to hooking up betaflight and re-calibrating the Tx. Obviously I can't find that one right now but if I do, i'll send it your way. You have an X9D but the process is similar/same.

Hi all. I was out of the hobby for a while but now I'd like to come back to flying however my issue from last year is not solved yet...
I just built a new quad and the same problem has happened. the only difference it's the throttle that's going crazy this time.
I have opened the radio a few times by now and all the wires seem to be soldered solid. Sometimes the value on the throttle channel is changing when I'm not even touching my radio and sometimes it's changing when I move my radio so pretty much random moments. I updated Taranis from 2.3.9 to the latest version but no luck.
If you have a minute please have a look at the video I am sending a link below:

Does anyone have any idea what's causing an issue? Thank You

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone