Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Zeus35 Pro AIO does not output motor powers correctly, and air mode make attitude screwed up, and cannot stop annoying beeper.

Ekaterina

Reaction score
Hi, I replaced with a HGLRC Zeus35 Pro AIO FPV Racing Drone 3-6S F722 Flight Controller 35A BL_S 4in1 ESC, and have multi problems.

1 – Zeus35 Pro AIO mode change makes beeps

When I switch flight mode, the FC flush lights and makes beep sounds. Can I stop it? I turned off all beeps in BetaFlightConfig, but still make sounds. Do we have secret CLI command?

2 - Zeus35 Pro AIO throttle problem

a. Zeus35 Pro AIO beta flight config master motor test

This test shows betaFlight config takes motor spin test, and they looks react and spin well together. So I think motor is fine.

b. Then, this test shows the transmitter throttles up. I am expecting all motors spin same speed by throttle, as same as test a. However, motors are spinning unevenly. I'd like to know the reason and how to fix. I did not change PID setting.

3- When I set to air mode and made front/side flip turns, my drone's axis/attitude control was suddenly screwed up., then I must set to vertical/horizontal to get recover axis before crashing on the ground. This always happens. How do I fix this problem? (My old FCs had never happen this problem.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas