Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

“Recording to Goggles Failed” (or something similar)

pedz

Reaction score
Website
why-not-photography.smugmug.com
I do not have any microSD cards yet but the drone has an internal storage. I have the motion controller. When I hit the “record” button, I get a message — something about recording to goggles failed. What am I doing wrong?

You probably have camera settings set to record to both aircraft and goggles, so it'd complain if there's no card in the goggles. Can either change the setting or install a card.

Reactions: pedz
You probably have camera settings set to record to both aircraft and goggles, so it'd complain if there's no card in the goggles. Can either change the setting or install a card.
Thank you.

That seems plausible. I just hooked up a USB-C cable to the drone and it has 7 movies. On a different topic… Geeze that’s not well designed. I just bought a 90º USB-C cable hoping it will make it easier.

I’m going to go look for that setting.

Settings => Camera => Advanced => the top item (can't remember what it says)

Last edited:
I have this same issue, except I do have a SD-Card (64gb Samsung (U3)) in the goggles and I have Set to Record Both. I've tried 3 different SD-Cards, same result. The googles see the card and don't complain about it until I press the record button on the Controller. that's when it says Failed to record screen or similar message. Any help would be appreicated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RcRen