Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

🍁🍂🍃 Autumn flips

Shaznoid

Reaction score

Happymodel Mobula 6 HD, IL USA October 2022.
Video stabilized with Virtual Dub Deshaker plugin
Edited in Hit Film Express

Feedback welcome.

I don't mean to spam the channel but IDK why my previous video🪑 CHAIR won't play in the thread in my browser (Firefox), I have to view it in YouTube. This may be due to Allow Embedding being unchecked when I made the post and I updated it later.

Reactions: okw
This video won't play in the browser either, does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Update:
  • It previews and plays fine in Chrome
  • I see the title and frames when I mouse over the play bar but the video will not play in Firefox
  • Clearing my cookies and site data and force reload did not help
  • Tried adding a video without emoji's in the tite, failed in preview so I didn't have to make another spam post
I'm stumped, sorry folks.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I'm getting better all the time, I can even tell the difference between Autumn Flips and Chair. I can attribute as much to flying in the sim Liftoff! as flying in the real world. Flying in the sim is humbling, there are some amazing people in there from all over the world. The community is supportive and helpful which is nice.

I'm sitting on a bunch of footage that I took earlier this summer and in 2021 and I'm noticing it's harder to edit because my skills have improved and I'm more selective, but I have to clear this backlog.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18