Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

180 days of Learning FPV from Scratch

FPV_Noob

Reaction score
Hi all I created this video to showcase how I started from flying regular DJI drones such as your Mavic to learning FPV from zero experience

The video is 180 days of filming condensed to 5 or so minutes of how I started, crashed, learned to repair, soldering, crashed again to being able to fly full acro and bring some nice cinematic footage from flying FPV

I now fly 3 fpv quads Cinewhoop for slow steady and calm flights 5 inch freestyle for agile cinematic videos and freestyle And my most recent is a 7 inch Chimera

All using the DJI system of course

I hope you can enjoy this and like and or a sub to get more videos from me and helping the channel

Thanks hope you enjoy

Hi all I created this video to showcase how I started from flying regular DJI drones such as your Mavic to learning FPV from zero experience

The video is 180 days of filming condensed to 5 or so minutes of how I started, crashed, learned to repair, soldering, crashed again to being able to fly full acro and bring some nice cinematic footage from flying FPV

I now fly 3 fpv quads Cinewhoop for slow steady and calm flights 5 inch freestyle for agile cinematic videos and freestyle And my most recent is a 7 inch Chimera

I hope you can enjoy this and like and or a sub to get more videos from me and helping the channel

Thanks hope you enjoy

Wow, man that is fantastic, I’m actually jealous, I’ve been flying longer than you and still not as good. Great video. Good luck.

Wow, man that is fantastic, I’m actually jealous, I’ve been flying longer than you and still not as good. Great video. Good luck.
Thanks I appreciate it
I am actually not that good. I see this freestyle guys and they do all sorts of fancy tricks very very quickly
I am not up to that yet. But I can make cinematic style videos
Would be good to have that freestyle skill to though as I would be more confident in diving long mountains and going through tight gaps

Reactions: AngryPepper
Thanks I appreciate it
I am actually not that good. I see this freestyle guys and they do all sorts of fancy tricks very very quickly
I am not up to that yet. But I can make cinematic style videos
Would be good to have that freestyle skill to though as I would be more confident in diving long mountains and going through tight gaps
At that rate, you’ll get there in no time. I’m sure.

Thanks hope you enjoy

Which cinewhoop are you flying, I built 1 and need to upgrade

I was also bit by the fpv bug and now I have three quads and only know how to fly one well, 😂😂, it's so much fun I wish I could practice as much as I do with my RC cars. So much to learn though. Does anyone use a portable ground station to increase the range?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone