Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

All motors spin in the same direction problem

Viper_Zero

Reaction score
I recently got a meteor 65 (2022) and have flown it around for a little bit, but after a light bump? one of the propellors fell off. Since then I have not been able to take off. I've tried switching props, replacing the motors and flashing the factory firmware. Flashing the ESC to reverse some of the motors did nothing, and BlHeliSuite cant recognize the esc's. I'm afraid that this is a sign that the flight controller is broken and i'll have to order a new one. But if anyone knows a way to solve this problem, I would very much appreciate it!

The motors are all spinning ccw but everything else still works, gyro, accel, radio and vtx. The motor's can still be spun up by betaflight, where the supposedly cw motors are now pushing air upwards instead of downwards with the correct propellors.

thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_9868.jpg
    IMG_9868.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9867.jpg
    IMG_9867.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
yep, that did the trick! I was sceptical if i could do it with such small wires but eventually i found this vid that explains how to do it. Still weird why the board decided to just not have switched it software wise, but at least it works again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaunceyCo