Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

An exploratory flight

thetechnobear

Reaction score
An edited flight from my home to the top of a mountain I see everyday....

This is about 2.5 k out, and a bit under 500m up (need to check stats, but if iirc ~475m)
so, I was a little concerned about wind, range battery , so was a bit nervous at the top, which is why it was all a bit jittery when I get there, and I wasnt sure what to risk.
(its probably a 1.5 hour hike to the top, if it had crashed ;) )

Reality was, stayed at 4 bars all the way... and only took about 20% battery mode (in S) - so very easy for this little drone :)
Next time, I'll wait for better lighting conditions, and fly it up in M mode, closer to the tree tops, and perhaps do a bit of a dive down,
(also, I plan to take a hike to the top and then 'continue' the flight from there)

Reactions: graywoulf and A.O.
An edited flight from my home to the top of a mountain I see everyday....

This is about 2.5 k out, and a bit under 500m up (need to check stats, but if iirc ~475m)
so, I was a little concerned about wind, range battery , so was a bit nervous at the top, which is why it was all a bit jittery when I get there, and I wasnt sure what to risk.
(its probably a 1.5 hour hike to the top, if it had crashed ;) )

Reality was, stayed at 4 bars all the way... and only took about 20% battery mode (in S) - so very easy for this little drone :)
Next time, I'll wait for better lighting conditions, and fly it up in M mode, closer to the tree tops, and perhaps do a bit of a dive down,
(also, I plan to take a hike to the top and then 'continue' the flight from there)

Pretty cool!! What are all the trees/plants in formation?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kronk