Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Apple Launch Event

coyote_dc5

Reaction score
Who watched and spotted the FPV quad carrying the new iPhone. Looks like it has the DJI AU with Xfire. Love the antenna positioning !

Attachments

• PXL_20201013_195019692.jpg
    PXL_20201013_195019692.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Who watched and spotted the FPV quad carrying the new iPhone. Looks like it has the DJI AU with Xfire. Love the antenna positioning !
Have a feeling its almost a beta quad with the most obvious issues with flying it (I would destroy the AU first flight). Still the profile of the quad is right up my alley, small, compact and light. As for the Crossfire, have a feeling it was the only place to put it!

I saw it, then saw JB do a bit about it, and it doesn't appear to be real and was likely computer generated using a partially built drone. If you get a clear enough shot of it (like JB did) and zoom in and look around, you realize the AU isn't plugged in to the harness (since the connector is plainly visible and is empty), it is really tough to spot a battery on it, and I think last but not least is that a GP9 is probably more capable than the new iPhone (dedicated real estate just for pics/vid), costs half what the iPhone would (not to mention a good bit more aerodynamic than that "billboard" they are pushing through the air), and I'm betting just as tough if not tougher than the iPhone. But it is nice they thought enough of our hobby to USE us to look cool ;)

Reactions: mrmund

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax