Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Best Brand Battery For 1S?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3641
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3641

I apologize if this has been discussed here before, but I can't find anything searching.
I knew there would be a bit of a difference between like batteries from different companies but how big of a difference can there be.
I just got a Moblite7 and it came with two HappyModel 1S 650mAh HV 3.8v 60C batteries. I just happen to have four brand new RDQ 1S 650mAh batteries with the exact same specs.

I ran test flights just cruising around, not ripping it, with both the Moblite7 (which is now mounted on a 85mm toothpick like frame with no ducts) and my TinyHawk 2. I really thought the RDQ's were going to outlast the HappyModels...... And they did not. Rather disappointing as I have lots of RDQ 1S batteries. :( EDIT: Just looked and have 35 in various sizes.

TinyHawk 2
RDQ
1S 650mAh HV 3.8v 60C = 4 Min
HappyModel
1S 650mAh HV 3.8v 60C =5 Min, 15 Sec
I also have a couple of RDQ 850mAh with the same specs and got just over six minutes with those.

The next test I took screenshots of the end of the flight for comparison. Multiple flights averaged all around the same.

Moblite7 Whoopless

RDQ-HappyModel_650mAh Comparison.jpg

What strikes me about the HappyModel is it is showing more mAh used, then the battery is rated for...

If anyone can shed some light on who makes the most reliable 1S batt's or point me to a reliable source or discussion, it would be greatly appreciated.
For now, I am going to order more of the HappyModel batteries...

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3641

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax