Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Beta flight Motors Tab

Kian2552

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have got an eachine wizard and had it flying great the other day and then landed it in a puddle by accident... Everything appeared to be alright except 1 esc. I replaced the ESC's with 20A afro ESC's.

Now when i go into Betaflight motors tab, all the motors spin up when i use the master slider, whilst when i use the sliders for motors 1 and 2 alone they dont spin up, but 3 and 4 do.

The motors got wet in the incident but still spin up on the master slider.

Also what ESC protocol should I be using? At the moment I am just using PWM. Is this correct?

Thanks for the help in advance,

Kian

I have a couple of wizard x220 quads and have replaced a number of esc's and motors (still a noob). If using the standard flysky Tx and FS-i6B Rx, pretty sure you need to have PPM selected. I usually go into BHeli SW and reconfigure the esc's individually (multi shot 125) to get them firing the same. Do the motors spin up using the Tx or just directly powering up from your PC?

Documents say the Afro's are SimonK firmware, while the Wizard stock esc's are BLHeli firmware, I am not sure if that will work or not. The first thing I would try (with props off) is selecting OneShot125 in Betaflight (save and reboot) and do an ESC calibration an see how it worked after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas