Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Bind Jumper R1 to Literadio 2 SE

Tomk_

Reaction score
Total newb here.
UPS brought me a magic box full of parts for a Tyro119 yesterday. I had some time to look at what I had after dinner last night and couldn't help myself from fitting a few parts together. Everything was surprisingly easy. Two hours later, the basic parts were together and it was time to smoke test and connect to betaflight.

Full stop on progress... I cannot get the R1 reciever to bind with my Literadio 2 SE transmitter.

Any advice?

Kind of surprised not a single theory.

Perhaps it's time to give up.

You bought a receiver that is a copy of an FrSky one.
You bought a radio that can talk FrSky or not depending on the version, but does so through reverse engineering, runs somewhat bastardized firmware nobody really knows the details of and has no UI to configure it.
FrSky's protocol is a mess in the first place given there are 2 versions of their D16 protocol along with separate internalional and EU variants, and what's used on the receiver and transmitter must match.

There are so many pieces that may not align that it's hard to give advice, but start with the receiver and transmitter module firmware variants.

Yeah... I think I've tried all of the firmware versions.
Sometimes this happens when you try to go cheap. I gave it a try. The LiteRadio is still a good simulator control, but I'm apparently asking to much to use it in real life.

Tx16s on the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput