Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can’t get my quad to lift off

Jbee

Reaction score
I’m new to this stuff but I got my motors turning outwards from my drone and my props with the low edge side facing in toward the drone but when I arm it and give it the throttle it just sits there and the motors are spinning like crazy I don’t know what to do

In cli, set runaway_takeoff_prevention = OFF, switch throttle up if flip over, then it means the motor direction is wrong.
May I ask you your ESC is running under BlHeli_S or BlHeli_32?

if your ESC motor direction set to outwards under ESC firmware, your betaflight should do the same, cannot in opposite direction.
Example normal to normal, reverse to reverse.

In cli, set runaway_takeoff_prevention = OFF, switch throttle up if flip over, then it means the motor direction is wrong.
May I ask you your ESC is running under BlHeli_S or BlHeli_32?

if your ESC motor direction set to outwards under ESC firmware, your betaflight should do the same, cannot in opposite direction.
Example normal to normal, reverse to reverse.
Hey man I might’ve had it wrong on esc 1 it’s normal on 2 it’s reverse and the rest of em is normal

set it back will definitely able to fly ^^

all to normal and betaflight do the same

set it back will definitely able to fly ^^

all to normal and betaflight do the same
Okay I’ve gotten it all set back and correct I do believe now when it lifts off my drone goes straight up really fast and then I have to dis arm it but when I arm my drone my motors automatically start turning is that normal

Yes, It is :). motor must sound heard good also.

My Advice for improvement, if you want your drone to be able to keep longer and lasting.

Don't forget to put some vibration ring (soft rubber) before stack with flight controller, and water proofing your flight controller by rubbing with conformal coating (70 enough), receiver (also wrap with transparent heat sink to avoid dirty water immerse) and ESC.

then your drone could able to sustain crash impact and raining water in whatever.

Yes, It is :). motor must sound heard good also.

My Advice for improvement, if you want your drone to be able to keep longer and lasting.

Don't forget to put some vibration ring (soft rubber) before stack with flight controller, and water proofing your flight controller by rubbing with conformal coating (70 enough), receiver (also wrap with transparent heat sink to avoid dirty water immerse) and ESC.

then your drone could able to sustain crash impact and raining water in whatever.
I got a serious question my drone the tigger say I hooked it up to betaflight and set everything to default now I can’t do anything any advice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas