Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Definitely Proud

Keifie

Reaction score
I've surprised myself w/this Diatone GT2 mod. This was my first BNF drone bought back in March 2017. It came w/the D-Link F3 FC w/PDB, SP3 VTX, DShot600 ESC's, EdgeRacing motors-2205/2300kv. It flew great from day 1 and I yanked the USB plug from the FC on day 4. ****!!!! And a few others. Well it didn't cause any problem w/the FC and I still flew it numerous times after the shitefest. So I couldn't do anything w/the FC as far as any updating so I decided to replace the FC and VTX. I didn't like the VTX compared to others I'm using.
I replaced the FC w/the CL Racing F4 v2 w/PDB and TBS Unify Pro VTX. I also had to replace a noisy motor and a damaged ESC. While I was at it I changed the signal wire from white to blue and the red pwr wire to black on ESC's. When I tried the initial test flight (los) I got the immediate flip out. **** it!! I gotta say a lot of stuff was going through my head of what could be wrong. I just had to replace a FC because of a failed accelerometer on another drone that was flipping out. I was getn paranoid. Well come to find out overlooked rotation set up in ESC config.
I now have this beast tuned and I am amazed at what I have turned out.
Thanks goes to this forum and the community. I've said it here before that I don't say much here, but I do listen. And I'm grateful for that

Attachments

• IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    1,006.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1395.JPG
    IMG_1395.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1396.JPG
    IMG_1396.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1398.JPG
    IMG_1398.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1400.JPG
    IMG_1400.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
I appreciate it guys. I haven't uploaded or posted any flight footage anywhere yet. Im getting more confidence in my flying to let my GoPro go for the ride. I'll get some footage on here someday :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam