Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Disappointed with Avata, switch to CineLog35?

booclay

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to FPV drones, but have been flying normal drones for years. I got the Avata as I saw good reviews for it. Generally its fine out doors, but I've found it shocking for indoors:

1. Slows to almost stanstill randomly at times - not sure why it does this
2. Seems to flip out fairly regularly
3. Not very good range/signal strength

I'm also not super impressed with the image quality

So I'm thinking of switching to a CineLog35 with DJI O3.

The things I'm concerned about with this switch are:

1. I don't have loads of time to be building and researching the best equipment - can I buy pre-built/see a lits of everything I need?
2. Will it be way more difficult to fly?
3. Will I get noticeably better results?
4. I'm assuming from the little bit of research I've done the CineLog35 with DJI O3 is the best setup to buy right now, but can anyone recommend anything better?

Thanks a million in advance for any pointers in the right direction.

Luc

Reactions: Texas Red
Wow…. I’ve flown my Avata some 400 miles. My distance record is around 2 miles one way. Crashed it three times and I say tough as ****. Could be where you are flying. It’s not the Avata. I actually have two!!!🙈❤️

Reactions: SWTSU and careless
Wow…. I’ve flown my Avata some 400 miles. My distance record is around 2 miles one way. Crashed it three times and I say tough as ****. Could be where you are flying. It’s not the Avata. I actually have two!!!🙈❤️
Hmmm, yeah that is weird. To be honest the range problem is the smallest issue I have with it. I think its just not very good for use indoors

Reactions: Texas Red

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18