Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV - Flight logs, AirData, and AutoSynch

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm new to the DJI FLY app (just started flying the DJI FPV today) and I'm at a loss. What is the process/work flow to get flight logs from the FLY App, to the DJI Server and then automatically to AirData like we do with DJI Go App?

Thank you Tom.

One more question, if I don't use an additional viewing device (iPad/iPhone) are the logs stored on the aircraft etc? Today I flew WITH a device to add 2nd viewer capabilities but that's probably not the norm. If no additional device is connected, how do I get the logs into DJI FLY in order to sync etc? Or am I missing a step?

Thank you Tom.

One more question, if I don't use an additional viewing device (iPad/iPhone) are the logs stored on the aircraft etc? Today I flew WITH a device to add 2nd viewer capabilities but that's probably not the norm. If no additional device is connected, how do I get the logs into DJI FLY in order to sync etc? Or am I missing a step?
The .txt is stored in the goggles. Take a look at .DAT available
which describes how to get the .DAT. The .txt can be found in the directory above the folder that contains the .DATs.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thank you sir.

I'm new to the DJI FLY app (just started flying the DJI FPV today) and I'm at a loss. What is the process/work flow to get flight logs from the FLY App, to the DJI Server and then automatically to AirData like we do with DJI Go App?
Sent to me by DJI.
Use a usb c to usb c lead to connect goggles to mobile.

"1. Synchronize flight records

1) Please make sure that the DJI FLY App is at least version V1.3.0 and above;

2)Connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 to the DJI FLY App, on your mobile.
Enter [profile] on the main page, and click [More].
At this time, the upper left corner prompts that is Synchronizing flight records from glasses to your local device x% complete, prompting Synchronizing flight records from glasses successful."

Its a bit garbled but thats how I received it. Anyway, it works, then just upload to Airdata.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux