Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV question

I think you are taking about the manual adjustments that can be made to the controller for full manual mode. Yes they can be adjusted with screw that can be accessed on the back of the controller

I think you are taking about the manual adjustments that can be made to the controller for full manual mode. Yes they can be adjusted with screw that can be accessed on the back of the controller

Thank you. On other FPV controllers the left stick is typically not self centering. It is all the way down. That is what is was wondering if the DJI controller could be set up for.

I apologize first for being a smart arse but I think EVERY you tube video about DJI FPV spoke about adjusting the left stick.

Do u not have Youtube where you come from? :p

I apologize first for being a smart arse but I think EVERY you tube video about DJI FPV spoke about adjusting the left stick.

Do u not have Youtube where you come from? :p
I looked there first before asking and didn’t see anything about that. Still haven’t found anything so I guess it’s not possible.
If you know of a video that explains how to do it please let me know.
Or maybe you didn’t understand the question.

I looked there first before asking and didn’t see anything about that. Still haven’t found anything so I guess it’s not possible.
If you know of a video that explains how to do it please let me know.
Or maybe you didn’t understand the question.
There r 2 vids here in your post that explain it !
I think maybe you are typing in the wrong search words when looking on youtube. :rolleyes:.

The goggles have a built-in guide that tells you how to do it when you enable manual mode.

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbystrek