Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Goggles 2 Compatibility With DJI FPV Drone

Jamboni9

Reaction score
Has anyone had any joy getting this Working? Last time I read up on this it was discussed as a possibility from a future update but don't believe this has happened yet?

Only as spectator for an existing FPV/ Goggles V2 pair.
Who knows if they'll add support...

So Frustrating, Would have considered purchasing one in addition to my Avata, just don't see the point owning 2 sets of goggles!

Yup, have to go the opposite way... FPV combo and Avata alone, then you get the better goggles that work with both :D

Reactions: rktman
Ive got the newer DJI goggles from the Avata, the question Asked is if these (Goggles 2) are compatible with the DJI FPV (that use the Goggles V2), easy to get confused with the names of the goggles!

I think he is saying the V2s are better. Personally I think goggles 2 are better. Fits my face better and much easier to focus to my eyes. But its all personal perception, if you can you should try both.

I sold the the DJI POS (I mean FPV, Ken Heron joke), but if they make the new gogs backward compatible I would pick one up if it was cheap enough.

Right... Try both if you can. The V2 work great. The G2 was unusable for me. The OSD on the bottom corners was nearly unreadable for my eyes. Tried everything. Finally sold them. Happy with my V2. Others people seem to have no problems.

Yup, have to go the opposite way... FPV combo and Avata alone, then you get the better goggles that work with both :D
That's the path I took.

Still, I need to try out a friend's set of Goggles 2 to be sure I don't really need/want them. I have bad eyesight, so the adjustable correction is interesting.

Look at this Admin post in DJI forum:

Sad news, looks like no DJI FPV for me. No biggie you know next year there will be yet again something new and better 🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax