Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Store Day - up to 40% off - and chance to win $35K gift card

Xitor

Reaction score
Don't know if we'd expect a big discount on their newest, most in demand drones, but at a minimum probably get a good discount on accessories or older drones. Keeping my fingers cross there is an Avata discount though. . . If you google DJI Store Day, and follow the instructions to share it on social media, it enters you in a contest for $35,000 gift card from DJI.

1664828143047.png

Wonder what my Golden Ticket will get me from my Mini 3 Pro early purchase? I'm thinking a discount on a Spark propguard... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Xitor
Wonder what my Golden Ticket will get me from my Mini 3 Pro early purchase? I'm thinking a discount on a Spark propguard... 🤣
Well, there is this a free DJI Toiletry bag. Also some waterproof, soft-side back pack, if you buy a drone. As far as actual good deals, only thing I saw was the Action 2 camera, but the action 3 is out. Not a fan of labeled back packs because I really don't want folks knowing there's a fancy drone in my bag. Hoping that there is really more meat in the sale than the action 2, and they rotate other items at a higher discount during the 2 day event. 1665407164081.png

• Haha
Reactions: KLRSKIR
I ended up picking up the backpack to add to my other 33 backpacks, some Avata props and Mini 3 props. It was all under $102. Pretty good deal, as we just got a new Yorkshire puppy "Hank" and now he can be stuffed in there with the aircraft. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Xitor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput