Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Dji v2 goggles

Gus92

Reaction score
I purchased the dji v2 goggles and I still haven't been able to use them I bought them individually and I been meaning to get everything going but im wondering what remote to buy what drone to buy how to setup analog or digital I just want to get going cheap as possible I willing to diy stuff I just want to get things going any advice?

Howdy,

To begin I would do some research of your own to gain an understanding of the difference between flying analogue and flying digital. That way you can discover firsthand some examples of both.

In regards to your topic, those DJI V2 goggles are ready to work with:

1) DJI FPV Digital Air System (the "old" camera and air unit module, which are unavailable unless through 3rd party sellers like ebay)

2) DJI FPV Combo (the new FPV drone)

3) DJI Vista Air Unit (all current vistas with Caddx cameras)

That being said, notice a trend? They only work with official DJI gear. They will not work with any other video transmission system (FPV system). There are plenty of drones that you can buy now that have the Vista air unit that will seamlessly work with your V2 goggles. Keep in mind, however, that the drone itself will be to flown (controlled) by a another device, a radio controller.

With so many choices and prices you need to see your budget as to how much you want to spend for a radio controller. Depending on your radio, that will determine which drones you can "automatically" bind and fly with. HOWEVER you just consider type of radio RECEIVER is installed on the drone itself. That radio receiver will ultimately determine if you need to have a separate module for your radio controller.

I hope gave you enough info to begin your journey!

Reactions: Keifie and Gus92

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz