Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone crash from phantom branch.

Madhungarian

Reaction score
Had a phantom branch take me out today. Luckily only prop damage and was able to recover the drone. My neighbors were nice to let me go into their backyard.

Ugh, looks like it was on thier roof 🥴

Reactions: Madhungarian
Ugh, looks like it was on thier roof 🥴
Yeah it was on their roof but and I tried to arm it again but then the video feed stopped right after take off, luckily it was still in their backyard. The battery came loose from all of the tumbling and finally disconnected when I tried to take off again. Luckily only damage was the props. Those branches with the time of day and light outside blended in with the asphalt from the street, was hard to see until it was too late.

Reactions: dirkclod
At least they didn't give you (Mod Removed Language) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
At least they didn't give you h#LL! :)
Well thankfully my neighbors are cool. Before I found it I was looking around next to the homes and I did have someone ask what I was doing which is completely understandable. When I went up to the front door and asked them if they heard any thump and they said yes, I told them that it could have been my drone. I told them I lived in the area and they said go ahead and check out the backyard through the side gate and thank god it was there, I even found the battery in the bushes. The crazy thing is that once this dvr clip ended I still have video so I tried to take off again but right at arm up and Iifted the feed cut so the actuall drone fell off the patio cover and it was on the ground that is why I could not see it from the street.

Reactions: ebeez
Well thankfully my neighbors are cool. Before I found it I was looking around next to the homes and I did have someone ask what I was doing which is completely understandable. When I went up to the front door and asked them if they heard any thump and they said yes, I told them that it could have been my drone. I told them I lived in the area and they said go ahead and check out the backyard through the side gate and thank god it was there, I even found the battery in the bushes. The crazy thing is that once this dvr clip ended I still have video so I tried to take off again but right at arm up and Iifted the feed cut so the actuall drone fell off the patio cover and it was on the ground that is why I could not see it from the street.
glad it all worked out in the end! Keep fly'n! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas