Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

drone randomly freaks out while flying

WubsFPV

Reaction score
When flying slowly it works fine, but when slightly increasing the pitch or the roll angle it freaks out and crashes.
Does anyone have a reason as to why it's doing this?

I'm using the geprc cinelog 35.

What flight mode are you in? If acro, are the rates set up high? If in angle mode, Is the accelerometer calibrated? Is there any expo in either BF or you radio?

What flight mode are you in? If acro, are the rates set up high? If in angle mode, Is the accelerometer calibrated? Is there any expo in either BF or you radio?
should be in acro mode, i pasted my rates so you can see. And also the accelerometer is callibrated and when moving the drone around in BF the yaw, pitch and roll are corresponding.

Attachments

• image_2023-09-17_205837543.png
    image_2023-09-17_205837543.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 6
Acro won't care about the accelerometer, but you've got rates set very aggressive so it's probably just behaving perfectly normally but not appropriately for your training... Expo makes it pretty mild around the stick center but it's then set to spin almost 2 full revolutions per second at full input. Try reducing max rate a lot.

Reactions: Dan
Acro won't care about the accelerometer, but you've got rates set very aggressive so it's probably just behaving perfectly normally but not appropriately for your training... Expo makes it pretty mild around the stick center but it's then set to spin almost 2 full revolutions per second at full input. Try reducing max rate a lot.
it still shouldn't be that it's really not thst i loose control it just falls out of the air, will try to post a video of it in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18