Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Esc calibration

Sambo1988

Reaction score
Hi all

Still having issues with my video so I have tried to calibrate my esc’s and can’t for some reason I’m running dshot600 so selected multishot and went to the motors tab and I can’t get it to calibrate any ideas

Thanks

if you want to go through calibration, go to multi shot/ single shot, then calibrate and change back to dshot. Dshot doesn't need or provide calibration. if your running Dshot600, calibration is probably not needed but I've done it. i don't recall it helping in my case.

Hi Mate

i Have already calibrated my esc but i was going to do it again as a precaution but it won't allow me to do it.

good info on dshot:
betaflight/betaflight
"This means that when DSHOT is use NO ESC Calibration is required. Just Select DSHOT.

Even though Dshot doesn't use the min/max values in the ESC (BLHeli) it is recommended to do an ESC cal with one of the Analog Protocols (OneShot or MultiShot) on new and newly Flashed ESCs. This is easy to do with the BLHeli Suite's Motor Tab. Just select an analog protocol in ßF config and Save first. Then Use the BLHeli Pass-through to Flash and Cal the ESCs."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RcRen