Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

ESC & Motor help

4th_Dimension

Reaction score
I was wondering if I could get your input here on my (5" Free Style build)

-I will be using this FC.....Matek F722-SE AIO ...

Matek F722-SE AIO Flight Controller

-I like this ESC...EMAX F4 Magnum ii (4-1) BLHeil_32 3-6S

EMAX F4 Magnum II - 4in1 ESC 35amp 3-6s BlHeli 32 Dshot 1200

Can anyoney think of any other better ESC??

As for motors well I am kind of lose trying to size them for this build. You know power vs performance and then matching battery size for enough power for everything. Of course I will be running BetaFlight with Bidirectional DSHOT for 3D flying.

As for my frame well tore apart 1 of my Emax Buzz drones as I really like the size,feel and weight of it.

Camera will be DJI FPV HD of course

Already have my vTX, receiver, antennas,GPS . As for my prop's I love the "GemFan Hurricane 51433-3) so I have them as well.

So I just need some help for the ESC and Motors to match my FC, if you could???

Thank you,

Brian

Bad combo, it CAN work, but will be more trouble and dirtier build with that FC and ESC. If you want to use that FC, go with individual ESC's like Spedix GS35 or an LS40 (if you have real skinny frame arms), it will be a lot cheaper when you invariably blow an ESC since you won't be throwing (up to) 3 good ones in the garbage. If you want to get a good cheap stack that is MADE to work together cleanly then go for something like a... well shoot, there are just too many good ones to get... if you insist on an F7 I would look at the FlyWoo Goku F722 stack maybe

If you want something cheaper go with a Diatone Mamba stack or iFlight SucceX, or even an appropriate HGLRC stack.

Motors, and decent priced 2207/2207.5 or 2306 is fine, the race spec Emax aren't bat and they're cheap.

So many choices that are good, and you stand a 95% chance the parts all work out of the box.
So many choices...

Thank you again sir.
Yes I am doing my homework for this build and it's a lot of fun bt work as well. I may e,ail Matek to see what they say for a ESC for that FC.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax