Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Fatshark attitude v6 and iflight evoque......

huskydriver

Reaction score
Hi, I just got an analog iflight evoque. I. Just not sure what channel I should be in or what the best settings should be. Should I change all the settings in betaflight? I've been able to fly but I just don't feel totally comfortable with my goggles. I periodically get "link quality" pop up on the screen and I cut in and out pretty bad. I've only flown at golf courses and a park near a reside till neighborhood. The breakup is so bad that I almost feel ill not be able to recover from it and my distance is very limited. I would say it is doing this within a 1/2 mile perimeter. I only have the patch antennas that came with the goggles so not sure if my vtx settings are wrong or if I need to be on a different channel. I'm assuming if I can see out the camera I'm on the right channel. Any help appreciated.

As far as I know most tend to run in the Race channels. I believe Race 8 will put you above everyone's internet wifi, and whatever you choose do NOT autoscan to find the active channel. Know what channel you've selected and manually set it. Auto scan can find one that is close but as soon as you start getting any distance, you'll lose the video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz