Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First fpv and I need help!!!!

Swisherhouse480

Reaction score
Hey everyone so I bought an arris 280 explorer that had previously been bound to a frsky Qx7 but that transmitter was broken. I purchased a fly sky fst6 and have the receiver for it but I wanted to know if there's anywhere I can look for tutorials on how to put this receiver onto the drone and afterwards how to bind them together. I'm in over my head bc this I'm no way like the DJI air 2 that got me hooked on drones and interested in fpv in the first place. All help
Or pointers are greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone so I bought an arris 280 explorer that had previously been bound to a frsky Qx7 but that transmitter was broken. I purchased a fly sky fst6 and have the receiver for it but I wanted to know if there's anywhere I can look for tutorials on how to put this receiver onto the drone and afterwards how to bind them together. I'm in over my head bc this I'm no way like the DJI air 2 that got me hooked on drones and interested in fpv in the first place. All help
Or pointers are greatly appreciated.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Unfortunately, I do not have the answer to your question. However, there may be others on the forum that do.

Welcome to the community. That's a wild looking drone, very old school but probably flies pretty well. You appear to be right where I was a couple of months ago. I assume, just like me, that you will have to solder your new reciever to a UART on your flight controller and then configure said UART in Betaflight or whatever your FC runs. The new reciever should have 4 wires: 5v, Ground, Tx, and Rx which need to be soldered to respective pads on the FC. Just don't make the mistake I did where I soldered Tx and Rx to the matching pad, they need to be flipped. The Tx wire goes to the Rx pad on the FC and the Rx wire goes to the Tx pad. Kind of confusing...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax