Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flywoo Explorer my first FPV Drone?

Steve777

Reaction score
Hello people

I am new here, I am very glad to be part of Fpvdronepilots and I would like to ask you for some advices.
I never had drones before and I am looking to purchase a Long range FPV drone, I was watching some interesting videos on Flywoo and I am decided for the Flywoo Explorer LR 4 HD DJI O3 Sub250 4K/1080P Micro Long Range.
I see it can be shipped with four different receivers, BNF-DJI, ELRS 2.4G, TBS Nano RX and Frsky R-XSR, so I wonder which one do you recommend and what is the controller I should buy for that receiver.

My primary goal will be to have a Long Range explorer FPV drone, primarily to record videos and to use it with the DJI Googles 2 for streaming video for myself, I am not looking to use it on races nor anything like that.

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.

Steve.

Ok, an update in this..
I already purchased the whole Flywoo Explorer LR4 O3 in parts, with an ELRS receiver, and just got a new Radiomaster Boxer ELRS RC, while I wait for the Flywoo Explorer parts to arrive I am watching lots of videos to learn some more about ELRS, controllers and O3 Air Unit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18