Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Fpv “quick shots” ???? Hyperlapse???

It would be possible for DJI, but that's not what it's made for so there's basically no chance it would ever happen (like any other kind of update to it it seems by now)

Ok if I take 250 pictures myself at 2s intervals is there software that can stitch it together that anyone knows of?

Pretty much any video editing package will be able to do that, it's likely to come out pretty underwhelming though given both that photo quality is pretty poor on the FPV and the lack of roll stabilization on the camera. Just the wrong aircraft for the job.

Pretty much any video editing package will be able to do that, it's likely to come out pretty underwhelming though given both that photo quality is pretty poor on the FPV and the lack of roll stabilization on the camera. Just the wrong aircraft for the job.
Right right. And I thought so but never hurts to ask and be sure

You might actually get better results shooting video instead of taking photos, and speeding it up in post.

That would be a rediculously large file to shoot enough to still have any length once sped up. But decent enough idea

250 frames 2s apart is 8 minutes flight. Very reasonable file size.

Use cruise control. Point the FPV on the course direction you want, start it flying slow (1mph), set cruise control and monitor it for 8 minutes.

Then speed up in post. It will work well, except for the gimbal stability issue.

That is, if it will let you cruise that slow.

Reactions: Blakkflame559

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81