Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV Combo setting help

CactusJackSlade

Reaction score
Hello All,

After several years away from FPV I'm back and just picked up an FPV combo. I've got most everything sorted out but there are two menu items I cannot find:
  • When I play my files on my PC I have an overlay of info imbedded on the screen - how do I disable this?! (see atached)
  • When the drone is powered up it does a "power up blast" with a loud (annoying!) buzzing/vibration/sound. Can I disable this?!
  • Lastly, what are the SRT files on the SD card? Are these the flight log info?
Thanks for your help!

CJS

Attachments

• OsdOverlay.jpg
    OsdOverlay.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
The srt files are the data that's overlayed when you play back the video. You can disable subtitles in your video player, delete/move the files away, or turn off video subtitles in camera settings if you don't want them created in the first place.
Startup sound can't be disabled, same as on other DJI things.

The srt files are the data that's overlayed when you play back the video. You can disable subtitles in your video player, delete/move the files away, or turn off video subtitles in camera settings if you don't want them created in the first place.
Startup sound can't be disabled, same as on other DJI things.
I did finally find the menu setting for the overlay, thank you!

Is it just me or is the drone start up buzz about the most horrid DJI sound I've ever heard??!

Are you using VLC MediaPlayer for your video files? I use it and it does display the information you noted (mine looks identical to yours) but other programs don't show this.

Yes the start up "shutter" seems dramatic but I thought it was just me LOL

Are you using VLC MediaPlayer for your video files? I use it and it does display the information you noted (mine looks identical to yours) but other programs don't show this.

Yes the start up "shutter" seems dramatic but I thought it was just me LOL
Yes, was using VLC, I will try another player.... but I also found a setting that I turned off, after another flight I will report back.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax