Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV Job - Los Angeles CA

juntang00

Reaction score
Hi FPV pilots,

And moderator, please move to another section as you see fit. I wasn't sure where to post this.

I plan to incorporate FPV drone footage into the service I provide. I provide photography and video for my clients. I recently invested in a Cinewhoop and a 5" FPV drone.

I realize there is a learning curve to get good where I can present the footage I capture to a client. I also realize, I might have the time to even fly the FPV, while I capture photo or video.

So I'm looking for an experience FPV pilot to can help me learn about FPV AND hire when I will not be able to fly the FPV drone for a job.

Please reach out to me.

I take you do have your part 107 and anyone that you hire will have to have one and will move this to general discussion’s.

I take you do have your part 107 and anyone that you hire will have to have one and will move this to general discussion’s.
I do have my part 107.

As far as who I hire, it depends. Ideally, it makes things easier if they're Part 107 as well. If not, I will have to be supervising the pilot while he/she operates. It's possible that it may work, however, it will take my time away from photography and/or video work.

Reactions: Chrissbergan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232