Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FS: DJI FPV Stuff (controllers, etc)

Digitaldash

Reaction score
I had yet another fly away with this garbage drone, so I decided not to get another one. Because of this, I have some stuff that I no longer need:

1x FPV goggles w/ battery
1x FPV controller
1x FPV motion controller (used twice ever)
1x FPV battery (almost brand new)

All of the items are almost new, very little use. Will upload photo on request. Make me an offer on any or all together - I’m in the US and accept crypto.

EDIT: btw all the stuff is the latest edition, v2

Last edited:
Can you please tell a us, where you are located (roughly), Names of the Brands of the items and pictures?

thank you.

Can you please tell a us, where you are located (roughly), Names of the Brands of the items and pictures?

thank you.
I’m on the east coast, everything I listed is genuine DJI brand. In terms of pics, I’ll upload a few here shortly.

Here are the goggles and the motion controller, id be willing to accept $400 for the goggles + battery, and $120 for the motion controller. I still have the box for the motion controller, I used it around twice ever. I got the set as a kit so no box with the goggles, as I received this massive box with everything in it. All of these items I’m selling are in pristine condition. Unfortunately only got to use them a handful of times before I crashed. Twice.

These would be shipped prices to anywhere in the US. I’ll post photos of the fpv battery and the original controller in a bit.

Attachments

• 7689A1C4-6FFC-482B-9097-E2FADF31D0E3.jpeg
    7689A1C4-6FFC-482B-9097-E2FADF31D0E3.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Would be interested in your loss of another craft. Could you start a thread telling the story?

I agree with Jack.... I'd love to know more about it so myself and others might learn along the way. Have you created a thread detailing the loss and details about it? Flight Logs?

Allen

I agree with Jack.... I'd love to know more about it so myself and others might learn along the way. Have you created a thread detailing the loss and details about it? Flight Logs?

Allen
Hi, no I haven’t really spent too much time on it, but I suspect it had to do with interference. It happened to me on two different DJi fpv, both flyaways. Needless to say I’m not buying another one after spending a ton on two already. I don’t think I’ll ever buy another DJI product again, the warranty was a complete sham and didn’t cover flyaways despite it being covered on others and them telling me it did.

perhaps if you shared you logs and more information, we may be able to help. As you say, you have spent a ton, why would you not want help finding out what happened.
Interference doesnt cause flyaways.
Its also my belief that DJI does not and has never given the flyaway cover for the FPV. Its only on the mini and mavair2,

Last edited:
I had yet another fly away with this garbage drone, so I decided not to get another one. Because of this, I have some stuff that I no longer need:

1x FPV goggles w/ battery
1x FPV controller
1x FPV motion controller (used twice ever)
1x FPV battery (almost brand new)

All of the items are almost new, very little use. Will upload photo on request. Make me an offer on any or all together - I’m in the US and accept crypto.

EDIT: btw all the stuff is the latest edition, v2
Anything left? I need goggles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax