Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Future Drone Crash Victim From Georgetown Indiana!

MrScharfenberger

Reaction score
Hello all..

I'm a 54 year old F.N.G. from Georgetown Indiana. I have lots of experience in other things but the FPV drones are new to me. I'm here to learn a few things about these crazy little fly toys. I bought a 2nd pair of goggles so family & friends could "ride along". Turns out the video feed to the 2nd pair of goggles really kind of...well...sucks. I'm going to go read and try to find out why & maybe do something about it.. Hopefully I'll have some cool video's & other things to post along the way. Take care and thanks for reading. Chris

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all..

I'm a 54 year old F.N.G. from Georgetown Indiana. I have lots of experience in other things but the FPV drones are new to me. I'm here to learn a few things about these crazy little fly toys. I bought a 2nd pair of goggles so family & friends could "ride along". Turns out the video feed to the 2nd pair of goggles really kind of...well...sucks. I'm going to go read and try to find out why & maybe do something about it.. Hopefully I'll have some cool video's & other things to post along the way. Take care and thanks for reading. Chris
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax