Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Getting the vibe (Moving on to real life flights! part 2) Edit: + part #3

Fari

Reaction score
I'm still in the learning process and I am very motivated right now, to says the least, I'm in a rush cuz' winter will be quite an hindrance soon.

This vid's about that precise moment where the Sim's aquired confidence showed up in real life.

Luckily my mom likes to take walks and find it fun to spot so far (even though she does not really know she is spotting). I'm half jokking but it's a neat side effect, I appreciate random walks/flights in nature much more now that I'm always looking for places to fly, and my mom knows a load about plants, trees and good peaceful spots.

Happy happy joyce.

Looks like you are having fun, and that is the most important part!

Last edited:
Looks like you are having fun, and that is the most part!
Fun is an euphemism. Didn't everyone felt that ?
I am beginning to understand that crack cocaine level's addiction warning that everyone repeats now.
I am very glad I never got into crack, I would have missed FPV. ;p

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Subscribed!
Thanks mate. I drank a 6 pack (of batteries) today and had a load of fun again. I needed the motivation to make another video edit I think.

Here it comes:

I have the feeling I'm learning important things while watching my own flights. As weird as it may sounds, making these vids is a purpose in itself, all the better if some people find some interest in watching it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput