Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Goggles crashed!

rktman

Reaction score
It's happened twice now -- lost transmission, regained when climbing during failsafe RTH, but telemetry is frozen. Good video transmission, but no data, all the way back to landing. I found the second time that I could get it all back by rebooting the goggles (i.e. pull the power plug, put it back), but that's a bit scary when you bird's in the air over a mile away.

Anyone else have this happen?

If you have an SD card in the goggles make sure it's not faulty or full.

If you have an SD card in the goggles make sure it's not faulty or full.
Will do... any more detail about this problem? THX!

Just that I noticed that if there is an error writing to the SD because of one of those 2 reasons at the time recording is stopped (as is the case on a signal loss) the goggles will crash/freeze as you noticed.

Just that I noticed that if there is an error writing to the SD because of one of those 2 reasons at the time recording is stopped (as is the case on a signal loss) the goggles will crash/freeze as you noticed.
Thanks... found that other thread right after posting here, looks like DJI is aware of it and will fix in a future firmware update to the goggles.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but my V2 goggles have been freezing up on me when flying 2 separate 5" FPV quads. One with a Caddx Nebula Pro and the other with a Caddx Nebula Pro Nano. I've moved wires, made sure my caps were good. I'm going to scream if it turns out this is an issue with the SD card! I have a 3" quad with a Caddx Turtle V2 split and it would freeze and hiccup in my analog goggles when the SD card was full or corrupted. So this makes sense. Will retest my V2 goggles once the weather is better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Notubesmaster