Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Goggles v2 crashing and rebooting mid flight - broken cinelog25 frame

CrocMonster

Reaction score
My dji Fpv goggles v2 crashed and rebooted mid flight ending in a crash and broken frame. Goggle fw 01.00.0606 paired with vista nano geprc cinelog 25. It happened yesterday too and a couple of times playing videofiles.
I haven't seen anything about it here, but there were alot about it on the dji forum.

Last edited:
Ok, so switched goggles back to drone mode re-binded everything and updated to 01.02.0001, goggles, drone, batteries...switched goggles back to air-mode, re-bind and played back flight video files in goggles for at least 30 min with zero reboots, so confidence is some what restored. Just waiting for Geprc to dhl the new frames so I can get back at practicing... ... ...

This happened to me yesterday. Had to fish my drone out of a large blackberry bush! I’ve got lots of cuts all over, so many thorns.

Ok, so switched goggles back to drone mode re-binded everything and updated to 01.02.0001, goggles, drone, batteries...switched goggles back to air-mode, re-bind and played back flight video files in goggles for at least 30 min with zero reboots, so confidence is some what restored. Just waiting for Geprc to dhl the new frames so I can get back at practicing... ... ...
Couldn't see the newest FW until I was in DJI FPV Drone mode. That confused me.

I also noticed that in the DJI Drone (on goggles) side it shows the newest version, but the Digital FPV side it lists the version of 6060.

Last edited:
I didn't get any update in air mode, only switching to fpv drone mode and then there was available update, and its done in Dji assistant 2, right !? (I'm on vaccation, hope I remember right)

Last edited:
I didn't get any update in air mode, only switching to fpv drone mode and then there was available update, and its done in Dji assistant 2, right !? (I'm on vaccation, hope I remember right)
Correct. However my FW version in air mode doesn’t show the latest it shows 0606 and on the FPV Drone side it lists the latest.

So, even though I updated to the latest, it doesn’t reflect that in the Air Unit side of the goggles.

Yes, thats correct 01.00.0606 is latest air mode fw. As I understand it there are 2 different firmwares, one for drone mode 1.02.0001 and one for air mode 01.00.0606. The goggles are dual boot, drone mode or air mode it depends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput