Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Grabbed my kit today

Anzacjack

Reaction score
All looks good. All charged, updated etc. i didnt get time to fly her today but had a bit of a fiddle with the sim.
No issues with my glasses which was nice
I didnt fair well in the goggles. Never before felt ill effects in this environment before, but 3 or 4 mins lift me a bit queasy. Ill stick to using the sim on a screen i think. Hopefully the real thing will be ok tomorrow.
Did find it strange that the props spin the other way to other drones

The queasy issue should pass with use, but there is one tip that made all the difference for me: DO NOT MOVE YOUR HEAD!!!!! I've found the best way to do that is to sit down.

Last edited:
Probably just noobness, then, Although some people never get used to it. Took me about a day.

Remember to try and keep your head pointed forward, and unmoving. It helps.

Got her into the air today. Love the goggles. Great image and connection throughout flight. First flight with controller and it was ok, zippy, but i was only mildly impressed. Second flight was with yhe motion controller. Took off and climbed to a reasonable height then got into it. I was blown away. The flying was amazing and my walk back to the car had me smiling ear to ear. Ive been in this game for a long time now, and i havent been this impressed in a long long time.
Cant wait to build skills and really get the most out of this little bird

Reactions: rktman
The first time I flew with goggles I was a bit queasy. Sat down and it went away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone