Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello All From Western CT.

AngryPepper

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi to all, im 57 and an Air Force vet on disability, ive been doing FPV for a few months now and can tell you im t5ottaly hooked, all my extra cash seems to be going to buying equipment.
Ill proboblyu just look around the site for a while to get a feel of everything, im hoping there are some friendly people on here that dont mind helping another quad pilot out. I just started reading about RPM filtering and DShot, ive got a couple EMax TinyHawk2 quads so im going to try and do the 48 KHz and see if it really does give you so much more flight time, im reallky interested in all the electronics and ways of changing the inputs, wheather I do it without smoking my equipment is another story. Hope to talk to you all soon. Mike H.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to you from Waterbury.

Also a noob here. Let me know if you’d like to meet up to fly.
Oh awesome,yea I was born and raised in Naugatuck, I’m a noob too. Nice to meet you bluesgeek. Lots of bandos in Waterbury, that’s for sure👍.

Just wanted to say Hi to all, im 57 and an Air Force vet on disability, ive been doing FPV for a few months now and can tell you im t5ottaly hooked, all my extra cash seems to be going to buying equipment.
Ill proboblyu just look around the site for a while to get a feel of everything, im hoping there are some friendly people on here that dont mind helping another quad pilot out. I just started reading about RPM filtering and DShot, ive got a couple EMax TinyHawk2 quads so im going to try and do the 48 KHz and see if it really does give you so much more flight time, im reallky interested in all the electronics and ways of changing the inputs, wheather I do it without smoking my equipment is another story. Hope to talk to you all soon. Mike H.
Thank you for serving our great nation, I appreciate your sacrifice, sir ! I'm 70 yrs old and would have been in the Vietnam conflict but for a high lottery number. I've just ordered my FPV from fleabay after flying Mavic 2 Pro's for years, and have learned a lot through much trial and error. Please feel free to call on me if I can assist you in any way with flying ( I'm no expert but like to help where I can ) or on the subject of PTSD issues, as I'm quite familiar with that situation, too. Later, Stephen

Attachments

• 179290121_1182294075545076_1121817742518879708_n.jpg
    179290121_1182294075545076_1121817742518879708_n.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: AngryPepper
Thank you for serving our great nation, I appreciate your sacrifice, sir ! I'm 70 yrs old and would have been in the Vietnam conflict but for a high lottery number. I've just ordered my FPV from fleabay after flying Mavic 2 Pro's for years, and have learned a lot through much trial and error. Please feel free to call on me if I can assist you in any way with flying ( I'm no expert but like to help where I can ) or on the subject of PTSD issues, as I'm quite familiar with that situation, too. Later, Stephen
Hi Stephen, thanks for your reply, I too started out with a couple of camera drones like the Mavic, if you stick with it, you will absolutely love fpv, the thing I found out, it’s totally different than flying a camera drone, but the reward is totally worth it. Good luck with your new fpv quad, also, if you ever try digital, you’ll never want to go back to anolog, it’s a bit more expensive, but the video transmission into your goggles is crystal clear and the range is much better too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax