Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello From Central Pennsylvania

KLRSKIR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
about.me
Hello fellow pilots!

I'm just another sUAS pilot, DJI (Phantom 3 to current) and Skydio 2+ to be specific. I've owned the DJI FPV since launch and am awaiting the DJI Avata. I'm a total acro-noob! I basically fly FPV for stress relief and nothing more. The rush of 60+ mph through the treetops is something I greatly enjoy.

I'm looking forward to poking around here in the FPV forums. Thanks for having me. And thanks to Russ at 51 Drones for mentioning the Mavic Drone Pilots community several years ago.

Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Reactions: KLRSKIR and GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello fellow pilots!

I'm just another sUAS pilot, DJI (Phantom 3 to current) and Skydio 2+ to be specific. I've owned the DJI FPV since launch and am awaiting the DJI Avata. I'm a total acro-noob! I basically fly FPV for stress relief and nothing more. The rush of 60+ mph through the treetops is something I greatly enjoy.

I'm looking forward to poking around here in the FPV forums. Thanks for having me. And thanks to Russ at 51 Drones for mentioning the Mavic Drone Pilots community several years ago.
Welcome from Oklahoma City. I fly fpv for the thrill. But I wouldn’t say it’s a stress reliever. My stress increases when I’m flying.

Welcome from Oklahoma City. I fly fpv for the thrill. But I wouldn’t say it’s a stress reliever. My stress increases when I’m flying.

This is a great group of forums to be certain. Thanks all.

Reactions: GFields

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas