Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from northwest indiana

TraumaChaser

Reaction score
hey everyone! Nothing beats Fpv drone flying freestyle or racing! I've raced RC cars did the RC crawlers, and helis none as fun as Fpv drone flying. Really just got into it a few weeks ago and looking to get a group together for fun flys and eventually set up a racing league for north west Indiana. All I have now is a vortex 250 pro but I have plans to build one of my own over the winter. If you live in the area and want help get things setup I started a Facebook page called Fpv drone freestyles. Please check it out and join. Once we get some members we can get some things started. Hopefully numbers are up by spring seeing that flying season is almost done in Indiana. Hope to hear from some of you!

Security Check Required

Welcome, TramaChaser. Thanks for jumping right in and joining the community!

Reactions: dirkclod
Why won't my link show up?

Just wanted to pass along that we have created the #IndyDroneRacingLeague and will be holding the Inaugural Indy Drone Race in 2017. Part of the Drone Racing League and sanctioned by Drone Pilot Federation. This will be held in Summer 2017. You can keep up to date on www.spaceportindiana.com as we begin to post info. Happy Racing!

Welcome to this group Brian :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax