Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from the Netherlands

StickyBit

Reaction score
Website
www.returntohome.nl
Hi to you all from the Netherlands (Leerdam).

I fly drones since 2018 and since the end of 2021 I added a DJI FPV to my collection.
The first few weeks I tried it a lot, but it was winter so to cold outside.

Recently I picked up the FPV flying again and since 2 weeks I'm flying in full manual mode. Still high in the air, practicing loopings, rolls, etc. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: StickyBit
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Probably a bug... It's just fine until it hits a "wall" and the value stops going bigger

Last edited:
you can fly underneath bridges, through small alleys etc.. An Avata always is fun to have with you :)
Yes, thx!. I’ll bring it. I am new to the community. I normally fly planes and helis. When I look at the map in NL it looked like every sq meter is forbidden. Don’t want to get arrested. :) going to Hungary in the summer. There it’s the opposite.

Yes, thx!. I’ll bring it. I am new to the community. I normally fly planes and helis. When I look at the map in NL it looked like every sq meter is forbidden. Don’t want to get arrested. :) going to Hungary in the summer. There it’s the opposite.
Yes, we also think that the Netherlands has too much rules and no-fly zones.. It's getting harder and harder to fly, but we still manage to fly a lot. There are still much places to visit.

The strange thing in our country is that you can't fly a drone over some nature parks, but these parks allow people driving on quads through these parks... I think a drone is much less intrusive than a quad..
So we still fly there and even when a forest ranger talks to us about it, they almost never complain but just are interested to see what kind of pictures we take. So the legislation is in place, but the people living in our country don't live by it :).

That is unfortunate it because I just got back and I was blown away with how beautiful the country is. Every picture I took was post card quality. The people, amazing and the landscape breathtaking. Netherlands exceeded my expectations. I flew a bit around our house boat in Aalsmeer. So I hope I have nice video. I would have loved to fly over the flower fields. Was apprehensive to try. It was ok because most of the days were too windy.

That is unfortunate it because I just got back and I was blown away with how beautiful the country is. Every picture I took was post card quality. The people, amazing and the landscape breathtaking. Netherlands exceeded my expectations. I flew a bit around our house boat in Aalsmeer. So I hope I have nice video. I would have loved to fly over the flower fields. Was apprehensive to try. It was ok because most of the days were too windy.
Yes, you were at the right time near the tulip fields then. That's truly very nice. Two years ago, I also wanted to fly there... but also too much wind and not lots of sunny weather at that moment.
I still have to go back there and shoot more pictures while it's sunny weather.

Thanks for the compliment about our country!

No problem. Well I was born and raised in New Amsterdam, Guess there is a connection. Can’t wait to go back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas