Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hi I have take-off problem

IamAndrej1

Reaction score
Hi everyone . I have a problem with my fpv drone (take-off problem) . This is my problem:
I have: Skystars F4+KO45A . I am new in FPV could you help me please? Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hi everyone . I have a problem with my fpv drone (take-off problem) . This is my problem:
I have: Skystars F4+KO45A . I am new in FPV could you help me please? Thank you in advance for your answer.
Are you sure all is setup correctly in BetaFlight? I noticed as soon as it got airborne it yawed very hard.

Are you sure all is setup correctly in BetaFlight? I noticed as soon as it got airborne it yawed very hard.
The video is not mine. But that's enough to see what's going on with my drone. In BetaFlight it's probably all ok. Man who owned this video had this problem, in his discourse they advised him something with the factory configs. And someone sended him new factory configs for him FC.

Ikona Overené komunitou

The video is not mine. But that's enough to see what's going on with my drone. In BetaFlight it's probably all ok. Man who owned this video had this problem, in his discourse they advised him something with the factory configs. And someone sended him new factory configs for him FC.

View attachment 5655
Oh yea, that’s out of my knowledge, well good luck to him, I hope someone can help him out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232