Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I need HELP!

Hidde FPV

Reaction score
Hi ,

I really want to get into fpv drones, but I'm kinda on a tight budget. I picked out all kinds of parts but don't know if these will work together. could you have a look?

--
TBS source one v5 frame kit
T-motor velox v2207 v3 motor - purple - 1750kv
t-motor 5143s popo props 4pcs
speedybee f405 v4 BLS 55A 30x30 stack
foxeer predator V5 micro - plug
tattu R-line version 5.0 1200MaH 22.2V 150c 6s lipo accu - XT60
happymodel fyujon V2 5.8ghz VTX + RX - ELRS
happymodel ELRS EP1 nano receiver
--

I dont know if I also need the ''happymodel ELRS EP1 nano receiver'', beceause I already have the ''happymodel fyujon V2 5.8ghz VTX + RX - ELRS'' picked out, wich on the website says is a 2 in 1 videotransmitter and receiver.

If some of these parts don't work together could you tell me what I need to get instead?

I did actualy already buy the ''hotrc ht-6a'' transmitter and don't know if this will work with the drone?

Thank you so much for your help already!

Hidde.

Reactions: careless
I started with a 3" frame and watched a video showing every step to build it, with a list of all the parts. It takes a lot of practice to fly in Acro mode, best to start on a simulator like liftoff. I eventually moved on to a DJI Avata that I bought used from a friend because I need it to shoot videos for my work. You can walk outside and fly that immediately, although it's more of a cinema drone than something to rip with, but it will get you going right away and you can't beat the DJI goggles and transmission system. You might get more help by going to, intofpv.com

Good Luck

Reactions: careless

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiktoksss3431