Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Image Transmission Stopped

FPV Flier

Reaction score
Was going to fly my DJI FPV drone this afternoon and after I plugged my controller, goggles and drone up everything seemed fine so far. The drone's gimbal and camera went through it's calibration so I put on my goggles and waited for everything to sync up. Then I got a caution message "Image Transmission Stopped"? Never had this to happen. Been flying the drone for nearly a year and this message just popped up? I bought the whole package with the fly more kit. Only thing I've done is install different antenna's and have flown several times since changed antenna's. Does anyone have any idea's what it could be?

Just turn off and on again, but you can try rebinding if that doesn't help...

Reactions: FPV Flier
Hello Pilots, I'm back with you now, had some urgent business to take care of. You see, my lovely wife of 36 years has Alzheimer's and she comes first above anything else. Now.........back to my problem with "Image Transmission Stopped". I found out that it you buy the DJI fpv drone as a package as I did......it comes already bind. So, I tried to bind it anyway and sure enough it is already bind. So I'm back to square One. I really don't know what to do next? I have not damaged my goggles or drone so I just don't understand why that after all I do... still get "Image Transmission Stopped"? I really don't know what to do short of sending goggles to DJI? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Happy and Safe flying!

You have the goggles in the correct mode for the drone, right? Pretty sure you've switched between FPV drone and Air unit mode and gotten confused by it before.

You mentioned something about "new anttenae"....

Did you get the right ones? Are they installed correctly? The V2 goggles are different from the V1 goggles...just fyi

You mentioned something about "new anttenae"....

Did you get the right ones? Are they installed correctly? The V2 goggles are different from the V1 goggles...just fyi
Hello Romulus, just to make sure I re- installed the orginal antenna's that came with the goggles and still get same message?

I reiterate my previous post since AFAIK "Image transmission stopped" is only displayed in Air Unit mode, FPV Drone mode says "Image transmission signal lost" instead.
Thank you Kilrah, that was what my problem was all along, as you stated before, I was in Air Unite mode. Everything is working. Thanks again Kilrah, A.O. and Romulus for your help.

Reactions: Slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax