Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Is this a good first drone setup?

Yeah that all seems fine except the battery the charger and the fpv camera First the battery is fine but for the price I can steer you to a better company and battery all around for your money. Check out indestructable quads batteries they are wonderful and tested to their full potential. Not to mention built with better components and extra strong for being more durable. The fpv camera is fine you got on there but 500tvl is a bit low and 2.8mm lense if I can read correctly that’s a bit high.runcam and foxeer are great brands. I’d be looking for 600-700tvl and between 2.3-2.5mm lense. I suppose the chargers fine but with alittle more looking you can get better or at least something that can charge more than one battery at a time Hope this helped friend and can’t wait to see your build. Here’s the link for the site for the battery tell them Jason sent you and don’t forget the 20% off code on top page ;) Indestructible Quads - The toughest ready-to-fly racing drones P.s. I wanted higher mah on my batteries but people convinced me on here 1300mah is perfect any more and it’s getting too heavy

Yeah that all seems fine except the battery the charger and the fpv camera First the battery is fine but for the price I can steer you to a better company and battery all around for your money. Check out indestructable quads batteries they are wonderful and tested to their full potential. Not to mention built with better components and extra strong for being more durable. The fpv camera is fine you got on there but 500tvl is a bit low and 2.8mm lense if I can read correctly that’s a bit high.runcam and foxeer are great brands. I’d be looking for 600-700tvl and between 2.3-2.5mm lense. I suppose the chargers fine but with alittle more looking you can get better or at least something that can charge more than one battery at a time Hope this helped friend and can’t wait to see your build. Here’s the link for the site for the battery tell them Jason sent you and don’t forget the 20% off code on top page ;) Indestructible Quads - The toughest ready-to-fly racing drones P.s. I wanted higher mah on my batteries but people convinced me on here 1300mah is perfect any more and it’s getting too heavy
Thanks man thats exactly what I wanted to hear. The only reason is why I choose those batterys is becouse they are the only ones with deliver to my country

Reactions: broncosdad1317
You can get a better cam for the same money but overall the price is good. Replace the lens in the camera with a gopro lens, it'll work great

Reactions: broncosdad1317

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olierko